Light duty, commercial refrigerated upright cabinet from Best Frost.
Why should I buy the Best Frost BR400?This neat white single door fridge would be at home behind the scenes in the kitchen as well as at front of house with sleek white front and clean lines it will make any kitchen look professional and clean. This light duty commercial refrigerated cabinet is designed for quick and easy use in any busy kitchen. The Best Frost fridge boasts a led digital temperature display and electronic control, 3 adjustable shelves so no matter how big or small the item you need to refrigerate they will fit. This light duty, commercial refrigerated upright cabinet from Best Frost is specifically designed for easy, convenient use in busy kitchens. With an eye-catching white exterior, features include 45 mm of insulation, accurate LED temperature display, electronic controller and fixed rear castors for easy positioning. It's also CFC free and has a lockable door for additional security. Maximum ambient temperature of 32°C.
The Best Frost Single door Fridge is finished to a high standard with a white finish and black trim top and bottom. For the security conscious the best frost fridge is also lockable.
The Best frost single door fridge has an insulation thickness of 45 mm. Has 1 hinged door, a temperature range of -2C to 8C, the power type is 230v, 185w, 1.5A , comes with a fitted plug and has a 400 liter capacity.
- 3 adjustable shelves
- White exterior
- Insulation thickness: 45 mm
- LED digital temperature display, electronic controller and rear castors for maneuverability
- CFC free
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32C
- Noise Level: 40 db(A)
- Dimensions 1850(h) x 600(w) x 600(d)mm.
- Refrigeration Capacity 400
- Number of Doors 1
- Door Type Hinged
- Refrigeration Finish White
- Refrigeration Function Refrigerator
- Refrigeration Type Upright
- Fuel Type Plug
- Dimensions - insulation 45 mm
- Power Type 230V. 185W. 1.5A
- Refrigerant R134a
- Temperature Range -2C to +8C
- Weight 69 kg
- Plug fitted Yes
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32C|
|Daily Energy Consumption (kWh/24hr)||1.31|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh/annum)||478.15|
|Net Capacity (Litres)||238|
|Operating Duty Statement||Medium Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 30C and is suitable for most professional kitchens|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).