Fracino Dual Fuel Classic Coffee Machine Automatic 2 Group CON2E GAS GJ547 GJ547
Why should I buy the Fracino GJ547?
The CON2E Fracino Duel Fuel Classic Coffee Machine Automatic 2 Group is ideal for mobile catering units, demonstrated by its ability to produce 240 cappuccinos and 400 Espressos per hour. This is due to the high pressure LPG system that is boasted to be the highest powered in the world, providing unrivalled output of coffee, hot water and steam. It burns at the equivalent to 4kw electrical power rating and its thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for the perfect temperature coffee. Please note: Price includes delivery, installation and professional training provided (applies to mainland UK only and excludes islands).
- Highest powered LPG system in the world provides unrivalled output of coffee, hot water and steam
- LPG or Butane fuelled burned equivalent to 4kw electrical power rating
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element
- pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve
- The pressure of water and steam is seperately controlled by brass safety valves
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making with temperature control on each group
- Choose either gas, electricity or both
- High groups to accomodate large takeaway cups and latte glasses with clearance of 132mm
- Espresson tray for use with the high group feature emsuring a perfect espresso
- Dimensions 480(H) x 580(W) x 500(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output Electric 350W/Gas 5500W
- Supplier Model Number CON2E GAS
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 Year Parts
- Weight 55kg
- Plug fitted Yes
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).