The Hoshizaki KM-125A ice maker, produces crescent shaped ice at a rate of 128kgs of ice per 24 hours. The storage bin is capable of storing 50kg of ice at a time. This model is air cooled and uses R404A refrigerant.
Why should I buy the Hoshizaki KM125A?
This Hoshizaki ice machine is a compact self-contained ice maker which produces air cooled, beautifully clear crescent shaped ice cube. This exceptional machine produces hard, clear ice cubes that melt very slowly. This machine has the EverCheck system which is a control board with audible alarm should anything go wrong. The EverCheck also has a diagnostic feature to assist service support should the unlikely event of something going wrong. The CycleSaver allows this machine to produce more ice, using less energy, whilst cycling half as many times as other leading brands.
- Produces clear, crescent shaped ice
- Double-sided stainless steel evaporator
- Easily accessible for service via the front of unit
- Computer controlled
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Air cooled
- Production capacity: 128kg/24hr
- Storage capacity: 50 KG
- Dimensions: 992(H) x 762(W) x 712(D)mm
- Electrical supply: 230V
- Electrical capacity: 0.774 KW
- Refrigerant: R404A
- Weight: 70 KG
- Please note this machine uses a gravity drain
- 4HC-H filters are recommended for general use in all areas. Capacity - 114,000 litres per cartridge
- Scalesticks are recommended for scale reduction and for hard water areas only
- Condensate pumps are supplied with 3 amp fused plug (not fitted) and 1.5 metre reinforced drain hose
- Condensate pumps should only be used as a last resort