The Lincat J9 is the Silverlink 600 free standing fryer with single tank. This electric floor standing fryer has front mounted control knobs, thermostatic temperature control with temperatures of 130 to 190 o C. The hinged element has a safety cut off as well as the fail-safe temperature cut-out. Supplied with basket, lid, batter plate, oil drainage bucket and sieve make this fryer excellent value.
Why should I buy the Lincat J9?The Silverlink 600 fryer from Lincat is an excellent choice for quality and value for money with these great features you'll wonder why you didn't buy one years ago. high quality grade 304 stainless steel fryer tanks, fully welded to hobs for added strength and a smooth, easy clean seamless finish, thermostatic control with fail-safe top temperature cut out maintains accurate oil temperature and ensures safe operation ant the heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates and stainless steel lids supplied as standard. The J9 is part of Lincat's Silverlink 600 range which meets the needs of every modern, busy catering establishment for reliable, robust equipment that combines flexibility and quality with style and value for money. The Silverlink 600 range is huge. All units are 600 mm deep to make the most of your kitchen space. The width sizes vary from 300 mm to 900 mm, depending on the product type. The Silverlink 600 allows you to mix and match items to create your ideal kitchen. This range not only delivers the quality you need but all of the equipment in this range is designed for easy cleaning and safe use.
Single tank electric free standing fryer. Front mounted controls, thermostatic control with fail safe top temperature cut out maintains accurate oil temp and ensures safe operation. Baskets, batter plates and stainess steel lids supplied as standard.
- Front mounted controls ensure safe working practice
- Hinging element with safety cut-out provides easy access to tank for cleaning
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel fryer tanks, fully welded to hobs for added strength & a smooth, easy clean seamless finish
- Thermostatic control with fail-safe top temperature cut out maintains accurate oil temperature & ensures safe operation
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates & stainless steel lids supplied as standard
- Dimensions: W300 x D600 x H970 - 990mm
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 18kg, Chilled - 26kg
- Power: 6kw
- Oil cap: 9L
- Weight: 32kg
Please note that this equipment will require an electrician to install.
|Temperature Range||130C to 190C|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Weight (kg)||32 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).