The Lincat OE7406 is from the Opus 700 range. This chargrill is electric with six independently controlled cooking zones on the OE7406. Three on the OE7405. The removable cast branding grids with splash back make this item easy to clean and large drain tap and over flow make this chargrill easy to empty.
Why should I buy the Lincat OE7406?The Lincat Opus 700 chargrill has removable, durable, segmented cast iron grids that imparts an attractive branding marks to food, three independently controlled heat zones for maximum versatility, high power delivers fast cooking and maximum output and plumbed to the water supply for quick and easy filling of the water bath with alternative manual-fill facility are just some of the magnificent features of this chargrill. The OPUS 700 range is high quality, prime cooking equipment designed, developed and manufactured by Lincat to meet the needs of the busiest commercial kitchen. OPUS 700 combines powerful performance with outstanding reliability. Strong, durable, fully welded stainless steel construction and sleek, seamless design lines feature strongly within this comprehensive and highly cost-effective package. This range is easy to clean and provides unrivalled flexibility too. Floor-standing models are fitted with castors, as standard, for easy maneuverability. The practicality of OPUS 700 is matched by its outstanding productivity. Measuring 700mm front-to-back with extended hob, OPUS 700 delivers all the capacity and power you need without eating up valuable floor space.
The Lincat OE7406 electric chargrill is designed to withstand the rigours of the fast paced hotel or restaurant. This is one of the most versatile chargrills on the market.
- High temperature safety cut-out run-dry protection
- Heat up time 15-20m
- Supplied with scrapper
- Dimensions 450H x 900W x 737Dmm
- Dimensions - cooking area 828x 525mm
- Material Stainless steel
- Output 110 steaks (8oz sirloin)/hr
- Power Type 2x 8.25kW, 24A per phase, IP rating: 21
- Temperature Range 130 - 315C
- Voltage 400V
- Weight 58kg
|Temperature Range||130C to 315C|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Weight (kg)||68 KG|
|Power Type||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).